Aceclofenac 50 mg + Paracetamol 125 mg.+ Chlrozoxazone
Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets are used in the treatment of muscular pain. The medicine is composed of three different active ingredients, Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone. Aceclofenac and Paracetamol are pain-relieving drugs and Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant. The pain-relieving drugs work by inhibiting the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). The muscle relaxant works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm, thereby improving muscle movement.
Take the medicines as per the dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets. Swallow the whole tablet with water. Strictly adhere to the dosage prescribed by the doctor and complete the full course of the medicine. Do not take the tablets with some other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough and cold) without asking your doctor first. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active ingredient present in the tablets or similar medicines.
Carefully, read the manual given along the tablets. Do not crush, chew or break the tablets. Swallow the whole tablet with water. Take the medicine after consuming a meal, to avoid having an upset stomach. Avoid overdosage as it can have severe health effects. Stick to the prescribed dosage and complete the prescribed duration of the medicine.
Mostly, there are moderate to temporary side effects of Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets that do not last for a long time. If your side effects persist or get severe with time, immediately contact your doctor. The side effects vary in all users as they depend on the health condition and response to the therapy. The list of side effects noticed on taking Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets is given below:
Some drugs may interact with each other and cause negative health effects. The drugs can also interact with certain health conditions and food items. It is suggested to not take these tablets with the following mentioned drugs:
1. Pregnant women should consult their doctor before taking the tablets.
2. Lactating mothers should also consult their doctor before taking the tablet as it may pass into the breast milk and affect the baby.
3. Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets. Carefully dispose of expired and discarded medicine.
4. Store the tablets in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
5. Avoid consuming alcohol with Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets as it may cause excessive drowsiness or increase the chances of liver damage.
6. Do not take the tablets with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough and cold) without consulting your doctor first.